Wednesday, September 30, 2009

just when you thought.....


i have been spending the last week, working night & day, day & night on my thesis to share with the world, and now that i am done with it........ i am canning it. it was really bad, and not worth all 5 readers time, so bye bye. anyway i will have something for all 5 of you readers in the near future (i can't guarantee it won't suck). so for now i will leave you with a couple quotes from one my favorite (and possibly the greatest) thinkers of the present day to ponder upon til next time.

"Hear the birds? Sometimes I like to pretend that I'm deaf and I try to imagine what it's like not to be able to hear them. It's not that bad". - larry david

"I tell people that I've now done one decent thing in my life. Albeit inadvertently". - larry david

I've led this empty life for over forty years and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation. - larry david


i wish i had been the one to come up these gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment