Sunday, August 9, 2009

a quick note about the current tunes on the blog

just a quick note, the music for this blog will be done in theme's. the first being music selected from several skateboard videos of which i used to (and sometimes still) watch pretty regularly. i was originally going to only have the music from one of my favorite video "asian goddess", but due to the fact that only 2 tracks could located in the playlist i decided to expand my theme to encompass some more (to get me up past 2 tracks). as you will hear the music does differentiate quite a bit, so hopefully there will something pleasing to everyone’s ears. on that note... "green bay packers hat alright, lets go play some football". enjoy double j

4 comments:

  1. The anchor is not ready to blog. but Double J is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its worth reading your blog just to listen to your music selection. ps. its hard to read your typing on your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny! I'll be reading. I am glad family started to blog because 'family' is what counts-- so I won't deam it to be waist of time! ;) YOu make Ben and I laugh so I'm in for lots of laughs to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, everyone can blame me for the hard to read typing since I made Jodie's template...but I fixed it!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete