Friday, March 4, 2011

not sure about this post


as i am sitting on this beautiful backside i was blessed with i am having a hard time trying to find a good idea that i should post about. my thoughts first go to things that are currently happening with me, but as u may (or may not) know my wife blogs ad nausea about those things and i don't want to bore, i mean go back over those things. my thoughts then turn to those burning questions that will solve all mankind's ill. for those who know me know those thoughts never make it upstairs. i finally decided to write about a thought that i've had for many years, and have tried to like a mad man to try to prove it wrong, but to no avail as of yet. that thought is (seriously) about how a man such as myself could get by w/out any real talent. i know u may (or maybe not) know but i was born without any real talents. i've been told by wife (and couple others) that i can talk. not sure where that will help w/the exception of being a politician. since i don't have the talents of being able to screw everybody around me over for my own gain w/out even giving it a second thought, a drinking problem, or the ability to able to lie about everything. i'm thinking politician is outta the question. i don't write about this topic for sympathy's sake. i truly feel life this and pretty much prove it everyday. u may wonder what does this anchor think constitutes a talent these days (since most people out don't seem to have talent, but yet are somehow able to make it). i know they even have a show called "america's got talent". i won't hold it against u if u've never heard of it or watched cause from the couple of times i've have the misfortune of watching most of the acts reminded me of myself and my lack of talent. the anchor is looking at charlie sheen and his talent for not dying (cause it's for amateurs) and having tiger blood and all all i can think about is why not me? i'm not sure what talent the anchor would love to have, had things been differently and i was born with a talent. there are too many talents out there to start listing them all in this little post, but i think all 5 of my beloved blog readers know what talents are. although being able to fly or have x-ray vision would come in handy. i gotta end this post now cause i'm being told by the powers that be i've been spending too much time bloggin and not spending enough time working on developing a talent. so i leave u with a quote by someone who does nothing but be a winner using his talents (don't think they are god given though), charlie sheen "I have real fame. They have nothing. They have zero. They have that night and I will forget about them as the last image of them exits my beautiful home."

1 comment:

  1. JJ, your talents can only be seen in your TEXAS SIZED direct-to-dvd series. WINNING!

    ReplyDelete