Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"You-Know-Who", "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" or "the Dark Lord" Continued



after hearing of a broken truce i rushed to see if it was true, and too my amazement it was. i thought the truce i had with my wife was unlike any of those ones truces the american government makes with foreign countries while they have there fingers crossed behind their back. today that truce was broken (which was probably inevitable since my wife had her hands behind her back when we made the truce). she wrote a lame post. not her usual one, but dear i say even lamer, and about me of all things. the lamest anchor anywhere.... or am i. since she is just going to blow smoke up your caboose when talking about "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named", then i will give you my side which is the real side of me. below is a list of my actions over a 7 year period. you can decide which side is telling the truth about this anchor..... the anchor himself who most be named.... or his prejudicial wife. you be the judge!

1. after a person with the first name of harry(i obviously can't give out his full name due to self incrimination)was born, i made his parents disappear permanently. james and lily had it coming.

2. i tried to kill harry by putting a curse on him. the curse failed, and the only thing this kid got from it is lightning bolt on his face. due to the course rebounding back on me i had to go into hiding.

3. i don't like half blooded wizards (even though i am myself, its the self loather in me)

4. after a gardner named frank (you know why i can't give out the full name) found out about my plan to restore my body using harry's blood, i had to help him push up daisies.

5. i engineered a plot to free bellatrix lestrange and some other death eaters from azkaban so we could retrieve the full record of a prophecy stored in the department of mysteries regarding harry and myself. i sent the group of death eaters to retrieve the prophecy.

6. i also had to let amelia bones with the department of magical law enforcement retire early with no pension.

7. after that i targeted members of the order of the phoenix, including emmeline vance. they definitely deserved it.

8. i split my soul to achieve immortality.

9. i was able to dispose of the minister for magic and replaces him with pius thicknesse, who at the time was under the imperius curse and used him to establish a totalitarian police state.

10. i was able to relieve the old wand maker at gregorovitch's wand shop & gellert grindelwald who was at nurmengard at the time, of their duties... permanently!

11. i stole the elder wand from dumbledore's tomb.

12. i used my good friend draco to help try to carry out an assault on the people and things at this lame school school called hogwarts. hogwarts is so lame you may mistake it for bryan adams high school in texas (maybe).

13. my body currently is laid in a different chamber with all the others who died from battling me. i currently exist in a stunted infant-like form that my nemesis harry sees in the King's Cross-like Limbo in the Forbidden Forest.

so i hope these little details that my wife left out in her post will allow you to make a much more educated guess on who the real "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" is. one last thing to help sway your thinking about me, someone once said when describing me "the most evil wizard for hundreds and hundreds of years" that was really said about me. don't believe me go to wiki where you can read all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment