Sunday, July 4, 2010

busy


happy 4th of july to all 7 readers of this blog. yes we have grown to 7 readers (or so i've been told by a select few). so welcome aboard all 7 readers. hope we are all enjoying the birthday of our country. it's been sometime since i last posted (over a month to be exact), and life for me has been very busy. starting towards the end of may, and going into the june there where visits from three good old friends. to find out more about those visits you can read my wife's blog. with those visits, and some traveling to family's homes for other events life has been very busy for me. so for today i will keep it short and sweet. i am trying to get back into the swing of things. last night i was supposed to go and see the dbacks play against the dodgers. after eating some grub with a friend, i boarded the light rail to head towards chase field to see the game. things went all wrong shortly after leaving the restaurant. right before i got on to light rail, my wife called, and asked me to talk to my son because threw his drink out the window just because he spilled a little bit of it. i spoke to him about it, but had to cut him short cause my gut was telling me something was wrong. after i got onto the light rail i sat there feeling this sensation that i feel every few months or so, and that is............. throwing up. yes, right on the light rail i threw up all over myself. fortunately i was able to get off at the next stop, and got back on to a different light rail that was headed right back to where i had gotten on. as soon as i got off at that stop, and started to walk to my car i began to threw up a some more. i was able to get in my car and drive home with just a few minor stops along the way. needless to say it was one of the longest drives home. there isn't much more to say about last night without repeating what i previously told you so i will end it on that note. so i will try harder to keep my 7 readers in the loop with what this anchor is up to (whether you want to know it or not). hopefully by my next post we'll be up to 8 readers. enjoy your 4th of july, and please eat lots of good grub on my behalf, since i will be eating chicken noodle soup and saltine crackers today.

1 comment:

  1. You should really cut back on the drinking J. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete