Friday, July 23, 2010

7


i love sports, which is nothing new for the 7 readers of this blog. whether it's the nba, nfl, mlb, tennis, fifa, nhl, etc the greatest triumph for any of teams or players involved is for them to win the championship in their area or sport. after the victory of winning the championship there comes the continuous roaring cheers from the crowd, and the downpour from the champagne being sprayed everywhere, These are rituals that are part of the thrill of the victory. with that introduction, i know your either checking another blog by now or sitting on the edge of your seat wondering what's the anchor gonna say next after that. we'll i am married to a wonder women who's feelings of great accomplishment & having won a championship comes from winning awards for her blog. as you know by now if your reading this blog, there is no awards coming this way to the blog anytime soon. i like to think of my blog as the troma to my wife and her fellow blogger's blogs as hollywood. that's just for comparisons only, and for a little disclaimer, from my thoughts only. not really is my blog anywhere near as cool as troma. i had to throw that out there for legal compliance. my wife won a blog award for something or another, and as part of her award she had to list 7 things about her. so with that thought in mind, i thought how cool would it be to open up this great exterior of an anchor, and share with my 7 followers 7 things about me that they may not (or may) know. i love steven seagal movies, just kidding. i really do love seagal's movies almost as much as one of my fellow followers stephanie (but not quite as much), but with all my posts on the subject you should already know that.

1. the first thing about me is that i am truly convinced that in a past life i was a musician of some sorts. unfortunately it's not this life.

2. i have zero talents (seriously)

3. i am a 80's fanatic. i love the shows/music/movies/pop culture/literature/and sports of the 80's.

4. even though it's not quite the 80's, i am an unabashed fan of saved by the bell. going back to when it was good morning miss bliss, to the college years, and the wedding in vegas. i didn't like new class though, but even watched it most the time just because. i even read dustin diamond's book "behind the bell". which if you read my post about it know it's not worth your time.



5. i am an eagle scout. that was my first real accomplishment in my life to that time (and it came in just under my 18th b-day). see told ya i have no talent


6. something current about me is that i really love listening to those mel gibson's taped phone calls. as bad as the content is on them, they are hours of endless laughs (for those like me and mel who are going to he double hockey sticks).



7. this one i am turning over to my wife as a guest columnist (since she's the one with blog awards) to finish out this post, here you go
Jodie lacks confidence in himself. He has so many abilities and a great sense of humor. He's also a great husband - he does most of the cleaning and laundry, and cooks dinner every weeknight. I think he should give himself more credit, and if he feels he has no talents, then he should do something about it!



so there you go. 7 things for my 7 readers that you may or may not have known about me. now amy is $100.00 richer after writing that glowing review of me. so as they say at the end of each episode of cribs, time for you to get out. till next time people.

No comments:

Post a Comment