Sunday, June 3, 2012

anniversary time

recently i got the privilege of celebrating a stone (not quite a mile yet). that stone is for 11 years for marriage bliss. i know the only reader i have left could more than likely careless, but since i'm feeling sentimental that's just going to have to be too bad. over the past 11 years with mrs. anchor we have been though trials (that's putting it mildly): a couple demons... i mean children, car catching fire, foreclosure, me loosing some hair (let's just say i tried out for the new mr.clean), various surgeries including face removal, me being in a feature film (and was not as the anchor unfortunately), moving in with my parents (next will have to move in with my in laws), many many many sick days, an alleged divorce according to a blog post, and a multitude of other events (some good and some not so good). through it all we are still here standing together. i love my wife very much and only have 1 thing to say to her.....

1 comment: