Saturday, December 24, 2011

x-mas list



this has been a long year, but now that its almost x-mas and the end f 2011 i find myself reflecting hard on my actions this past year. as i ponder these previous actions something has become abundantly clear.... ive been very naughty. i'm pretty sure santa won't even bring me coal this year (more than likely he will bring me a lecture or two). since getting something new and shiny from santa is probably out of the question this time around. considering santa won't have the time to read my list this year i figured i would show it to my favorite (and only) 5 readers of this blog. this is in no particular order:






- the gift of music (nuthing makes me happier than great music)






-the gift of sleep (in high demand for me these days since the supply side is short and the demand is def high)






- the gift of peace (my boys do more fighting than al queda, or so it seems. at least they can play with each other afterwards with all the their limbs in tact and no missing family members - bad yes i know, but like i said ive been and this year might as well keep the streak going)






- the gift of a cardinals super bowl (since they are all but out, i figured they have been naughty as well.)






- the gift of critical thinking (something ive def been lacking (and not just lately))






- the final gift is the gift of friendship (with the holidays being around and being in contact with several old friends and acquaintances made this anchor long for something more than just being docked).






hopefully next year i will mind my p's & q's (or whatever this anchor needs to do) to have santa take a look at my list. to all 5 readers have a merry x-mas / hanukkah / kwanzaa, and happy new year. i am hoping that there might be 6 readers next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment