Saturday, April 2, 2011

a response to my previous post


as i stated in my previous post that i would give my 5 readers a quick update before i move out of my house. so before i move out today (for my own security now) i would like to say (as if my 5 readers didn't already know) happy april fools day. yes this anchor is happily hunkered down with his wife who in a couple months we will be celebrating 10 year of marital bliss (and some not so martial blissful moments). i want to apologize to the chetman for shaking up his march 31 evening with the post. i do appreciate the concern, and sorry that my last post cut into his nice evening with his folks. hope they enjoy there stay with you (and hopefully no muggings will occur on ur watch). i must admit my wife and father n law almost got me on april fool day by using my post against. luckily for me, my wife can't keep a straight face when she's trying to prank me, but like i told her there is always next year. so i hope this clears the air on yet another april fools day come and gone.

p.s. - steph - luckily for me our couch is really comfortable right now, but i think the payback will be when the kids are running around waking me up before dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment