Friday, January 28, 2011

the wait is over




you read it right my loyal 7 (probably down to just 3-4 now) readers. i am back in 2011. i bet u thought the yankees losing would be the last you'd read from me (and you probably wanted it to be as well), but your wrong. After a small hiatus im back to lead the way in bad blogs for 2011. survived x-mas, few illnesses, and even some weight loss, all to start off the new year. my wife, i mean santa made the bog mistake of getting the nintendo wii (under the guise of it being a gift for the kids) for x-mas. ever since then this evil item has ripped time and energy from both my wife and me playing super mario bros. most of the time we are having to threaten each other with the cops being called (and the chance of being on tv) to get a turn. all the while the kids are maintaining the residence and taking care of the adult responsibilities. i don't want to bore u anymore than i already have (i can't afford to lose anymore readers). so i will end this one, and hope that the next post will be chalked full of wisdom for each and everyone of my readers (all 3 possibly 4 if im lucky). please drop me a note if you have any suggestions for me to write about, cause i am currently at zero. i do ask that math not be on the list, i know no matter i can't make math interesting n matter how hard i try.

No comments:

Post a Comment