Sunday, December 13, 2009

the end?


there's been a sense of "the end is near" with this blog since i first started using this forum to voice some of my many opinions, oh so many months ago. with that same sense of "the end is near" in mind i am writing this post tonight. i am wanting to know of the 5 readers out there who take time out of your busy schedule to partake in a little give and take with me on this blog, would like me to carry on with this blog? the reason i say that, is that i have been taking stock of my life (as meager as it is), and wondering if this outlet is something that helping me get things off my chest, or is just another way for me to waste time? so i leave this to a vote to the public, who out there would like to keep reading this blog? or those who think that they, and myself are wasting too much of their time with this blog? for me, i am indifferent to it, i do love writing, and reading those comments that are made about the posts, but at the same time, are i am always wondering if there really is anyone out there who cares about my thoughts and opinions? just the narcissus in me coming out. with that being said, please vote and let me know with your comments what you think. the phone line are now open america, go and vote for your favorite blog. good night (maybe forever).

3 comments:

  1. i enjoy reading your thoughts, but you have to decide if its something you want to do. i mean will my life be over if i don't ever read another word, from you, no, but its your call. quit being such a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Steph. I like reading what you have to say, but if you want to do it or not do it is entirely up to you. I'm lucky because I get to hear your thoughts every day, anyways.

    ReplyDelete